Renegades of the FBI
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

News from set and social media

4 posters

Page 2 of 2 Previous  1, 2

Go down

News from set and social media - Page 2 Empty Re: News from set and social media

Post by Decoyly Tue Sep 01, 2015 7:46 pm

I know, I'm kind of sad that it's almost over filming though. I like to think they're all still spending every day together. lol

Decoyly
The Syndicate
The Syndicate

Back to top Go down

News from set and social media - Page 2 Empty Re: News from set and social media

Post by Enigmatic Wed Sep 02, 2015 7:20 pm

Wrap for David, by the sound of things.

https://twitter.com/davidduchovny/status/639114373647237120

http://yvrshoots.com/2015/09/shoot-the-x-files-revival-films-david-duchovny-gillian-anderson-in-downtown-vancouver-duchovny-wraps.html#.VedLWbRxJ6R

Enigmatic
The Syndicate
The Syndicate

Back to top Go down

Post by Decoyly Thu Sep 03, 2015 4:15 am

From http://one-in5billion.tumblr.com/post/128170582002/davids-last-scene-for-the-x-files-revival:

So for David’s last scene of SEASON 10, they set up a bunch of Washington, D.C. plated cars, one of which being Miller’s silver mustang mannnn car. The scene plays out like this (to the best of my recollection):

Miller is driving a visibly sick Mulder (who’s in the passenger seat slumped over). Miller’s on his cell phone and stops in the middle of the road. He gets out of the car and Scully runs towards the vehicle and pulls open the passenger door. She is panicked and hurried and visibly upset. During rehearsals, when Scully flings open the passenger door she kissed Mulder on the lips!!!!!!!! GUYS. She was in a panic and she kissed him and touched his face and checked his pulse and fawned over him like the medical doctor (and friend) she is.
Immediately following rehearsals CC did a huddle with Gillian, David and Robbie and then the following takes Scully fused over his face and body but we didn’t see the same kiss. CHRIS.
(Breathe). She speaks to Mulder and it looks like he may or may not incoherently mumble back. She then abruptly stands up and literally CHARGES Miller. SCULLY IS PISSED. Miller presumably put Mulder in danger and Scully is fucking choked. Miller takes several steps back and they cut. (Every time they cut, Robbie and Gillian would laugh - the sight of this smol woman trying to intimidate this big man was clearly humerus to all).

They then filmed the scene without Gillian, and with David’s double (Steve!), and then with only David and Miller.

Guys - Mulder’s sick. He was bruised on his face (black eye?) and they had to constantly spritz his face with fake sweat (they had his shirt soaked). They also spritzed Miller. Whatever this thing he contracted is… It’s no joke. They had all the extras run past covering their mouths. The extras in their vehicles got out, covered their mouths with shirts or scarves and RAN. Shit is going down and Scully is gonna have to save them.

But guys. Before panic ensues.. She obviously saves him. They’ll figure out a cure or a counter vaccine and all will be right with the world. MSR LIVES

Shocked All I can say is I really hope someone either caught this on camera or they put it on the DVD! Curse you, CC! It better just be because Mulder was super contagious... Suspect
Decoyly
Decoyly
The Syndicate
The Syndicate

Back to top Go down

Post by Enigmatic Thu Sep 03, 2015 6:42 am

Yikes Shocked
Enigmatic
Enigmatic
The Syndicate
The Syndicate

Back to top Go down

Post by Enigmatic Thu Sep 03, 2015 7:11 am

https://twitter.com/BruckmannChris/status/639284353667891200
Enigmatic
Enigmatic
The Syndicate
The Syndicate

Back to top Go down

Post by Decoyly Sat Sep 26, 2015 6:40 pm

Poor Mulder looks pretty beat up. :S

Last night I had a dream that they did their morning stretches in bed but like they were members of Cirque du Soleil. Mulder would lay on his back and hold Scully up on his feet and they'd do like yoga stretches, then when they were done they got up and slammed opposite shoulders into each other and headed out for the day. haha
Decoyly
Decoyly
The Syndicate
The Syndicate

Back to top Go down

Post by Enigmatic Sat Sep 26, 2015 9:01 pm

http://tvline.com/2015/09/25/jason-bateman-ozark-drama/

* Fox will air a two-part trailer for its X-Files revival on Monday, Sept. 28. Part 1 will air during Gotham (8/7c), with Part 2 following during Minority Report (9/8c).

Good...
Enigmatic
Enigmatic
The Syndicate
The Syndicate

Back to top Go down

Post by Decoyly Sun Sep 27, 2015 3:04 am

Oh man, I'm so behind on Gotham I'll have to record it and just fast-forward to the commercials.
Decoyly
Decoyly
The Syndicate
The Syndicate

Back to top Go down

Post by Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down

Page 2 of 2 Previous  1, 2

Permissions in this forum:
You cannot reply to topics in this forum