NCIS - Season 12

Page 2 of 5 Previous  1, 2, 3, 4, 5  Next

View previous topic View next topic Go down

Re: NCIS - Season 12

Post by Enigmatic on Sun Oct 26, 2014 10:07 am

How well do you know the seasons, btw? I don't...at least not compared to XF.

Enigmatic
The Syndicate
The Syndicate

Back to top Go down

Post by Madame Spooky on Sun Oct 26, 2014 10:42 am

I'm a pro at season two, been falling asleep to it for about a year now Wink the rest not so well, some episodes more than others Wink

Madame Spooky
The Syndicate
The Syndicate

http://renegadesfbi.uuuq.com

Back to top Go down

Post by Madame Spooky on Thu Oct 30, 2014 7:54 pm

So what do you think about this week's episode?

banner made by Decoyly - love you!
Madame Spooky
The Syndicate
The Syndicate

Back to top Go down

Post by Enigmatic on Fri Oct 31, 2014 11:02 am

Nice Bruce Banner ref. The online thing made me realise how top heavy the show is with computer nerds, hmm. The little girl is also in BBC America's Intruders, and she's pretty terrible in it, not much better in this.

Where's Jimmy?

Dylan Razz

I want that faith back... I need it back.
Enigmatic
The Syndicate
The Syndicate

Back to top Go down

Post by Enigmatic on Sun Nov 02, 2014 9:32 am

She has new videos up. http://www.youtube.com/user/specialagentzdavid/videos

Time to catch up.

Enigmatic
The Syndicate
The Syndicate

Back to top Go down

Post by Madame Spooky on Sun Nov 02, 2014 9:54 am

At least I will have something to do today Very Happy

Madame Spooky
The Syndicate
The Syndicate

Back to top Go down

Post by Enigmatic on Sun Nov 02, 2014 10:54 am

Enigmatic
The Syndicate
The Syndicate

Back to top Go down

Post by Madame Spooky on Sun Nov 02, 2014 1:32 pm

Well, I have more issues with Tony being back in the skirt-chaser mode thank Gibbs. Though I will admit, Gibbs comes out as less caring lately. And then there's Bishop...

Madame Spooky
The Syndicate
The Syndicate

Back to top Go down

Post by Enigmatic on Tue Nov 04, 2014 8:35 pm

No ep this week, AFAIK.

Enigmatic
The Syndicate
The Syndicate

Back to top Go down

Post by Madame Spooky on Wed Nov 05, 2014 11:19 pm

Madame Spooky
The Syndicate
The Syndicate

Back to top Go down

Post by Enigmatic on Thu Nov 06, 2014 8:36 am

No like?

She's hot in Star Trek anyway. Razz

Enigmatic
The Syndicate
The Syndicate

Back to top Go down

Post by Madame Spooky on Thu Nov 06, 2014 3:39 pm

Oh, me like, very much Very Happy The sad face for for the lack of new episode this week Razz

Madame Spooky
The Syndicate
The Syndicate

Back to top Go down

Post by Enigmatic on Thu Nov 13, 2014 11:22 am

I guessed 82 before Bishop opened the envelope. Seems liked they were saying very loudly we're supposed to be "over" the probie thing now. Ducky's a good mentor for anyone, really - medical knowledge aside. That's the most honest Gibbs has been in a personal sense in a while, eh?

Now, then...

Enigmatic
The Syndicate
The Syndicate

Back to top Go down

Post by Madame Spooky on Thu Nov 13, 2014 10:29 pm

Hopefully now eveything will go back to normal :d I loved the Kate and Ziva mentions Smile Still not sure how I feel about Bishop. WHile I didn't really like Ziva, she did fit in with the team quite well, this one not so much I think.

Madame Spooky
The Syndicate
The Syndicate

Back to top Go down

Post by Enigmatic on Thu Nov 13, 2014 10:38 pm

I feel a bit sorry for her. What does add to the team - tech skills, so between Abby, McGee and her - that's 3 who can hack into whatever.

At least she'll get off the fucking floor now...

Enigmatic
The Syndicate
The Syndicate

Back to top Go down

Post by Enigmatic on Thu Nov 20, 2014 9:00 am

Very much an 'issues' episode, where the show wants to make a point.
I did enjoy the Abby Spoiler: dating stuff and bathroom meeting.

Nice Star Wars ref, Tony.
Corn starch. Razz

Enigmatic
The Syndicate
The Syndicate

Back to top Go down

Post by Enigmatic on Thu Nov 27, 2014 9:59 am

The Windows tablet product placement was fairly shameless, but unavoidable these days. I did like Bishop's husband. Good to see Klea Scott. I liked her in Millennium. Airport cranky cranky - that announcer was very chirpy. Razz

Enigmatic
The Syndicate
The Syndicate

Back to top Go down

Post by Madame Spooky on Fri Nov 28, 2014 5:00 pm

meh, not a huge fan of this week's episode. Way too much Bishop, not enough Gibbs. I did enjoy Palmer actually being in it Very Happy

Madame Spooky
The Syndicate
The Syndicate

Back to top Go down

Post by Enigmatic on Sat Nov 29, 2014 4:30 pm

Agreed. Gibbs basically had nothing to do.

Enigmatic
The Syndicate
The Syndicate

Back to top Go down

Post by Madame Spooky on Wed Dec 17, 2014 6:38 pm

I loved all the flashbacks of the midseason finale. McGee annoyed the hell out of me though. The ending was surprising. I wish we actually got a scene with McGee and his father before the funeral sad

Madame Spooky
The Syndicate
The Syndicate

Back to top Go down

Post by Enigmatic on Thu Dec 18, 2014 8:35 pm

I thought it was pretty great. Sean Murray can take a bow. I did like the teaser and subsequent team room talk - explaining the net to Gibbs.

The whole
Spoiler:
hacking this is very current (cough, Sony) and something the show does a fair bit, though not always on a large scale. I thought the death of McGee's father was obvious once his sister phoned. Khan is still a complete tool.

Typewriter Tim. Razz

Enigmatic
The Syndicate
The Syndicate

Back to top Go down

Post by Madame Spooky on Thu Dec 18, 2014 11:26 pm

Really? I didn't see it coming. I did love all the rules recap Very Happy and speaking of those, there are still some missing Very Happy After 12 years, you'd think we will finally have the whole set Razz

Gibbs Rules:
Rule 1: "Never let suspects stay together." - revealed in the Season 1 premiere episode, Yankee White (episode).

Rule 1: "Never screw over your partner." - revealed in the Season 4 episode, Blowback (episode). McGee also stated this rule to Ned Dorneget in Need to Know (episode). McGee also mentioned to Abigail Borin in Ships in the Night (episode) that rule number one has been taken twice, showing that he knows that there are two number one rules.

Rule 2: "Always wear gloves at a crime scene." - revealed in "Yankee White".

Rule 3: "Don't believe what you're told. Double check."- again revealed in "Yankee White".

Rule 3: "Never be unreachable" - revealed in the Season 3 episode, Deception (episode) although Gibbs has been known to be intentionally unreachable. The rule was shown in Rule Fifty-One (episode) in the background when Gibbs opens the box.

Rule 4: "The best way to keep a secret? Keep it to yourself. Second best? Tell one other person - if you must. There is no third best." - revealed in the Season 4 episode, Blowback (episode)

Rule 5: "You don't waste good." - revealed in the Season 8 episode, Baltimore (episode).

Rule 6: "Never say you're sorry. It's a sign of weakness." - This rule has been mentioned throughout the series, but it given a specific number until Flesh and Blood (episode). The rule is also a direct reference to John Wayne's catch phrase in She Wore A Yellow Ribbon (John Ford, Director). Wayne said: "Never apologize, mister, it's a sign of weakness." to subordinates in a military situation. DiNozzo notes the connection in Hiatus Part 1 (episode). Mark Harmon's career has paralleled John Wayne's. They both were quarterback of their southern California college football team, both went into acting. (Harmon's father, Tom Harmon, was a Heisman Trophy winner and actor & announcer as well.) Note: This is continuously told to Tony, Ziva and Tim through a smack to the back of their heads.

Rule 7: "Always be specific when you lie." - revealed in the Season 1 finale episode, Reveille (episode).

Rule 8: "Never take anything for granted." - revealed in the Season 3 episode, Probie (episode) although Gibbs also quotes it as being "Never assume" during the Season 9 episode, Rekindled (episode).

Rule 9: "Never go anywhere without a knife." - revealed in the Season 1 episode, One Shot, One Kill (episode) although it's sometimes quoted as "Never leave home without a knife" or "Always carry a knife."

Rule 10: "Never get personally involved in a case." - revealed in the Season 7 episode, Obsession (episode) and again referenced by the new SECNAV Clayton Jarvis in the Season 9 premiere episode, Nature of the Beast (episode) as the number one rule in Washington politics.

Rule 11: "When the job is done, walk away." - revealed in the Season 6 episode, Semper Fidelis (episode).

Rule 12: "Never date a co-worker." - revealed in the Season 1 episode, Enigma (episode).

Rule 13: "Never, ever involve lawyers." - revealed in "Collateral Damage". Rule 51 is written on the back of the card containing Rule 13 in "Rule Fifty-One".

Rule 14: "Bend the line, don't break it." - revealed in Anonymous was a Woman (episode).

Rule 15: "Always work as a team." - revealed in Leap of Faith (episode).

Rule 16: "If someone thinks they have the upper hand, break it." - revealed in the Season 8 finale episode, Pyramid (episode).

Rule 18: "It's better to seek forgiveness than ask permission." - revealed in Silver War (episode).

Rule 22: "Never ever bother Gibbs in interrogation." - revealed in Smoked (episode).

Rule 23: "Never mess with a Marine's coffee... if you want to live."- revealed during "Forced Entry".

Rule 27: "There are two ways to follow someone. First way, they never notice you. Second way, they only notice you." - Jack Knife (episode) and "Rule Fifty-One".

Rule 35: "Always watch the watchers." - revealed in "Baltimore".

Rule 36: "If you feel like you are being played, you probably are" - revealed in Nature of the Beast (episode).

Rule 38: "Your case, your lead." - revealed in Bounce (episode) placing Tony as temporarily in charge of the team, and also in Phoenix (episode) with Ducky as leader.

Rule 39: "There is no such thing as coincidence." - revealed in Obsession (episode) although DiNozzo states that Rule 39A is "There is no such thing as a small world" during Canary (episode).

Rule 40: "If it seems like someone is out to get you, they are." - revealed in Borderland (episode).

Rule 42: "Never accept an apology from someone who just sucker punched you." - revealed in Psych Out (episode).

Rule 44: "First things first, hide the women and children." - This rule number was mentioned in "Patriot Down," but was not stated until "Rule Fifty-One."

Rule 45: "Clean up the mess that you make." - revealed in "Rule Fifty-One" although it's also stated as "Never leave behind loose ends" in Hiatus Part 2 (episode).

Rule 51: "Sometimes you're wrong." - Created by Gibbs in Rule Fifty-One" by writing it on the back of the card containing Rule 13. It is unknown if his coworkers are aware of this rule.

Madame Spooky
The Syndicate
The Syndicate

Back to top Go down

Post by Enigmatic on Fri Dec 19, 2014 10:33 am

Yeah, it was great to have the rules. I really need to start using them IRL. Wink

Enigmatic
The Syndicate
The Syndicate

Back to top Go down

Post by Madame Spooky on Mon Dec 22, 2014 7:35 pm

I wonder how are you gonna use the "always wear gloves at the crime scene" Wink

Madame Spooky
The Syndicate
The Syndicate

Back to top Go down

Post by Enigmatic on Mon Dec 22, 2014 8:42 pm

lol

I've been thinking about some show merchandise, well, t-shirts, but I think the shipping will be mental. Ugh.

Enigmatic
The Syndicate
The Syndicate

Back to top Go down

Post by Madame Spooky on Wed Jan 07, 2015 4:05 am

have you seen the new episode? please, say you did!

Madame Spooky
The Syndicate
The Syndicate

Back to top Go down

Post by Enigmatic on Wed Jan 07, 2015 10:41 pm

It was fucking great.

This was all about the Harmon, but Jimmy Palmer. My hero. Humour and poignancy like few others.

Enigmatic
The Syndicate
The Syndicate

Back to top Go down

Post by Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down

Page 2 of 5 Previous  1, 2, 3, 4, 5  Next

View previous topic View next topic Back to top

Permissions in this forum:
You cannot reply to topics in this forum