Renegades of the FBI
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

NCIS - any fans here? *some spoilers including season 9*

3 posters

Page 3 of 8 Previous  1, 2, 3, 4, 5, 6, 7, 8  Next

Go down

NCIS - any fans here? *some spoilers including season 9* - Page 3 Empty Re: NCIS - any fans here? *some spoilers including season 9*

Post by Enigmatic Wed Jan 18, 2012 8:24 pm

Hehe, yeah...I loved how Michael's expression changed as soon as she said 'but what about the headslap?' Very Happy

Enigmatic
The Syndicate
The Syndicate

Back to top Go down

NCIS - any fans here? *some spoilers including season 9* - Page 3 Empty Re: NCIS - any fans here? *some spoilers including season 9*

Post by Enigmatic Wed Jan 18, 2012 10:45 pm

Susan Grady, McGee's lie detector girl. Wink

Enigmatic
The Syndicate
The Syndicate

Back to top Go down

Post by Enigmatic Thu Jan 19, 2012 4:32 pm

Ah, I had seen 7 before, just didn't remember it. Only two eps left, but they are important as Abby finds out about Gibbs!
Enigmatic
Enigmatic
The Syndicate
The Syndicate

Back to top Go down

Post by Madame Spooky Fri Jan 20, 2012 12:41 pm

Yeah, those last two episodes are great. Season 7 is one one of the best.

I am now really, really looking forward to episode 200th, it looks very promising.
Madame Spooky
Madame Spooky
The Syndicate
The Syndicate

http://renegadesfbi.uuuq.com

Back to top Go down

Post by Enigmatic Fri Jan 20, 2012 2:07 pm

You're making me want to catch up. Razz
Enigmatic
Enigmatic
The Syndicate
The Syndicate

Back to top Go down

Post by Madame Spooky Sat Jan 21, 2012 5:47 am

bounce 2
Madame Spooky
Madame Spooky
The Syndicate
The Syndicate

Back to top Go down

Post by Enigmatic Sat Jan 21, 2012 10:25 am

Maybe!

Episode 2 was alright. McGee's voice still sounds weird.
Enigmatic
Enigmatic
The Syndicate
The Syndicate

Back to top Go down

Post by Madame Spooky Sat Jan 21, 2012 3:09 pm

He sounds like he has anemia and I'm not entirely convinced he hasn't. He's too thin. From one extreme to another. He looked good in season 7 when he lost a little weight, but now it's just too much.
Madame Spooky
Madame Spooky
The Syndicate
The Syndicate

Back to top Go down

Post by Enigmatic Sat Jan 21, 2012 3:12 pm

Yep.

Abby has a brother?
Enigmatic
Enigmatic
The Syndicate
The Syndicate

Back to top Go down

Post by Madame Spooky Sat Jan 21, 2012 3:24 pm

You got to that episode yet? Because I don't want to end up spoiling it for you after you fought so had to remain spoiler free Wink
Madame Spooky
Madame Spooky
The Syndicate
The Syndicate

Back to top Go down

Post by Enigmatic Sat Jan 21, 2012 4:12 pm

Yeah, past it now, up to ep 5 with the family from Lebanon...wasn't great, although fun because they were trying to find a woman for Gibbs. Wink

I don't like SECNAV, he's a dick.
Enigmatic
Enigmatic
The Syndicate
The Syndicate

Back to top Go down

Post by Madame Spooky Sat Jan 21, 2012 4:16 pm

You're catching up?! YAY!!!

I liked that episode with the family from Lebanon, because Agent Borin was back and I like her. And the finding woman for Gibbs was great too Wink

And yeah, I don't like SECNAV either.
Madame Spooky
Madame Spooky
The Syndicate
The Syndicate

Back to top Go down

Post by Enigmatic Sat Jan 21, 2012 4:46 pm

Borin's good. Wink The ep itself never felt very threatening, so I didn't think aspect was much good.
Enigmatic
Enigmatic
The Syndicate
The Syndicate

Back to top Go down

Post by Madame Spooky Sat Jan 21, 2012 4:57 pm

The Christmas episode this season was great, but they usually are when it comes to NCIS Smile
Madame Spooky
Madame Spooky
The Syndicate
The Syndicate

Back to top Go down

Post by Enigmatic Sat Jan 21, 2012 5:37 pm

Ducky's online girlfriend was too good to be true...
Enigmatic
Enigmatic
The Syndicate
The Syndicate

Back to top Go down

Post by Madame Spooky Sat Jan 21, 2012 5:38 pm

You know, I really did not see that comin' Wink
Madame Spooky
Madame Spooky
The Syndicate
The Syndicate

Back to top Go down

Post by Enigmatic Sat Jan 21, 2012 5:44 pm

A Fornell eppy is next. Very Happy
Enigmatic
Enigmatic
The Syndicate
The Syndicate

Back to top Go down

Post by Enigmatic Sat Jan 21, 2012 8:41 pm

2 parter was good. Enough NCIS for today. Wink
Enigmatic
Enigmatic
The Syndicate
The Syndicate

Back to top Go down

Post by Madame Spooky Sat Jan 21, 2012 8:50 pm

But you're catching up, good Very Happy

I have a need to rant about the last two episodes, so let me know when you get to those.

And of course the Cjristmas episode, we gotta talk about that one Very Happy
Madame Spooky
Madame Spooky
The Syndicate
The Syndicate

Back to top Go down

Post by Enigmatic Sat Jan 21, 2012 8:54 pm

OK! Cool The summary of the 2 parter mentioned Dinozzo facing his fears...thought it was going to be something important!
Enigmatic
Enigmatic
The Syndicate
The Syndicate

Back to top Go down

Post by Madame Spooky Sat Jan 21, 2012 9:51 pm

I know! That was a bit of a let down and came completely out of the blue. It was entertaining though Wink
Madame Spooky
Madame Spooky
The Syndicate
The Syndicate

Back to top Go down

Post by Enigmatic Sat Jan 21, 2012 9:56 pm

How long can the show can on for? So long as the ratings remain high it'll go on forever. Shocked
Enigmatic
Enigmatic
The Syndicate
The Syndicate

Back to top Go down

Post by Madame Spooky Sat Jan 21, 2012 10:01 pm

looks like it. it's still good and it's been 9 years. it rarely happens with tv shows. I hope it'll go on for a few more years.
Madame Spooky
Madame Spooky
The Syndicate
The Syndicate

Back to top Go down

Post by Enigmatic Sat Jan 21, 2012 10:06 pm

Yeah, it should be OK, just not too long. Obviously if Gibbs leaves that's the heart of the show gone, in a way. I think it's pretty easy to write a show like this, so it's not very hard to keep up the standard, imo.
Enigmatic
Enigmatic
The Syndicate
The Syndicate

Back to top Go down

Post by Madame Spooky Sat Jan 21, 2012 10:10 pm

maybe, but I am actually very impressed with the person who writes the dialogues. 9 years of that humour, it can't be THAT easy - it always makes me laugh, I adore the sarcasm.

But you are right, if Gibbs is gone, there's no more NCIS and that's probably gonna happen sooner rather than later, he ain't that young anymore. Let's enjoy it while it lasts Smile
Madame Spooky
Madame Spooky
The Syndicate
The Syndicate

Back to top Go down

Post by Enigmatic Sat Jan 21, 2012 10:17 pm

No, that aspect isn't easy, but the procedural aspect is much easier, it's mostly writing to a formula for the cases...longer story arcs is a bit tougher, sure.

Enigmatic
Enigmatic
The Syndicate
The Syndicate

Back to top Go down

Post by Madame Spooky Sat Jan 21, 2012 10:22 pm

True, but they also have to come up with new ideas, avoid repeating themselves and try not to leave any plot holes. 9 years is a long time. Look what happened to XF, House, Bones - they became boring and painful to watch. That hasn't happened with NCIS yet (at least not for me)
Madame Spooky
Madame Spooky
The Syndicate
The Syndicate

Back to top Go down

Post by Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down

Page 3 of 8 Previous  1, 2, 3, 4, 5, 6, 7, 8  Next